- Participants at distances of 42 and 21 kilometers cross the border with Romania under a special procedure developed with the border authorities. All participants of these distances must possess and carry with them a valid identity document (identity card or foreign passport) that will allow them to cross the border. The documents are collected before the start by a representative of the Border Police and returned after the finish. Participants are identified by their bibs and according to the list provided to the border authorities;
- Participants in distances of 2 and 13 kilometers do not cross the border. The routes of these distances are only on the territory of Bulgaria;
- The start of distances 42, 13 and 2 kilometers is from the northern beach of Krapets in Bulgaria. Only the participants in the 21 km distance start from May 2 in Romania. The finish for all distances is in Krapets (Bulgaria);
- The 42, 13 and 2 kilometer routes are two-way (going and returning on the same route with the start and finish at the same point). The 21-kilometer course is one-way with a start and finish at the two end points of the course;
- The aid stations are located about 5 kilometers apart;
- Registration and bibs are individual and non-transferable;
- It is strictly forbidden to throw any kind of waste on the course, except in the places adapted for this in the areas of the aid stations and the start/finish;
- Individual participants must be 10 years old for the 13 km distance, 14 years old for the 21 km distance and 18 years old for the 42 km distance;
- Participants under the age restrictions are also allowed to participate in the various distances if they register as accompanied by a parent/guardian/guardian or parent-authorized coach. In this case, the parent or authorized coach signs a special declaration when receiving the bibs. You can download the declaration from here. Accompanied Participant and Companion move together. To register an accompanying participant, check "Add an accompanying participant" during registration. Accompanied and escorted times are measured per participant only;
- A parent or authorized coach may accompany one child between the ages of 14 and 18 for the distance of 42 kilometers;
- A parent or an authorized coach may accompany one child between the ages of 9 and 14 at a distance of 21 kilometers;
- A parent or authorized coach may accompany one child between the ages of 7 and 10 over the 13 kilometer distance.
- There are no age restrictions for participation in the 2 kilometer children's run. We recommend that children under 7 run with a companion;
- Participants under the age of 18 must submit a statement of consent from a parent/guardian/guardian/authorized coach. You can download the declaration from here;
- To cross the state border, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by both parents or have a notarized valid declaration. Equipment: A water tank or container for all the distances, except for the kids’run- 2 km. No plastic cups will be given at the aid-stations. There are no other requirements, except to be able to attach the bib. Time limits for finishing are: 6:30 hours for 42km, 3:30 hours for 21km and 2:30 hours for 13km.
Bibs will be distributed after 5:30 on the day of the start/finish in Krapets;
- It is recommended to have medical insurance and medical check-up but not earlier than 3 days before the competition.
- It is recommended to bring a water tank or container to protect nature, using less disposable plastic cups;
- It is recommended to wear a hat to protect from the sun and to use sunscreen in sunny weather;
- It is recommended to take your bib from the previous day;
- Make sure that your phone is charged and that you have roaming.
- We recommend you to register in the site system using the "Registration" button on the top line. This way you will be able to quickly register for all events and editions of Green Foot, without having to fill in your details every time. You will also have access to some features.
Advance cancellation of participation, refund of fees and change of distance:
- The system allows a participant to opt out and receive part of their fee if this happens within a certain period before the start day. As the launch approaches, the percentage of the fee that will be refunded decreases;
- Before closing the registration on the site, it is possible to change the distance, for which an additional little fee will be charged, which you will have to pay. If the fee for the new course is higher, you will also have to pay the difference in fees. If the new discipline has a lower fee, the difference will not be refunded.
- You will find a link to these features in your profile (if you are a registered participant) and in the emails that confirm your registration and payment. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder. If you can't find it there either, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Fees:
- Registration starts on January 9. The fee value increases on Jul 30, 2022. Registration ends on Aug 30, 2022. You can see the cost of fees and periods on the Enrollment page.
- Registration without a paid fee does not entitle you to participate in the event and becomes invalid after the site registration closes. Only in the case of remaining free bibs, registration will be carried out on the spot before the start for the 13 km distance, at an increased fee.
- The fee is the same for both distances.
- The fee for an accompanied participant is 50% of the standard fee. The companion pays the full fee.
- Participation in the 2.2 kilometer kids's run is free. Registration is on site.
The fee includes:
- a gift with the sign of the event;
- fruit and water at the start/finish and points;
- electronic timing and ranking;
- participation in awards and raffles;
- medical assistance at the start/finish;
- use of toilets at the start/finish;
- possibility to leave luggage (no valuables) at the start/finish.
The fee can be paid at an EasyPay cashier, via ATM, bank transfer or electronically via the ePay and PayPal platforms.
We recommend making the payment immediately after registration. If you postpone the payment for later, use the link we send you by email after registration. If you haven't received an email, please check your spam folder, and if you don't find a letter there either, alert us at our email, which you can access at the bottom left of every page.
When paying the fee, the "Promo code" field is optional and is only required if you have a discount voucher.
To pay electronically through the PayPal system, select the "PayPal" radio button and press "Pay".
If you select the "ePay/EasyPay" radio button, after pressing the "Pay" button, you will be able to choose whether to pay electronically in the ePay system, at the EasyPay cash register, by bank transfer or through an ATM.
To pay at checkout you need a payment code that will be generated on the page. Write down this code and pay at a cash desk convenient for you, no later than indicated on the payment deadline page.
To pay via ATM you need a merchant code and a payment code that are generated on the page.
After making the payment, the system will automatically confirm your registration, and in the list of participants in the last column of the line with your data, "YES" will be written for "Fee paid".